What Type Of Floor Lamp Gives The Most Light
Whatever the interior design of your house is, floor lamps will always add a piece of character to it. Though it is widely placed near sofas, beds, or tables, sitting beside it will give you a picture-perfect angle with its bright overhead light. But what type of floor lamp gives the most light? In this article, you will learn which is the brightest.
The Different Types of Floor Lamps
What type of floor lamp gives the most light? Before we answer that question, let us know first the different types of lamps before we reveal the brightest.
- Tower Floor Lamp – This type of floor lamp has a wide variety of style that mainly focuses on sculptures and Asian lanterns. It usually has three bulbs and uses 40 watts in each. In terms of height, it stands 76-inches above the floor.
- Adjustable Club Floor Lamp – This type of floor lamp is so bright that it is commonly used in lighting different parts of the house. Its height is adjustable from 49 to 58 inches. In terms of watts, this lamp has one bulb but that uses 150 watts.
- Six-way Floor Lamp – This type of floor lamp is also called a Mogul Lamp for it gives off a huge amount of light. This is good for lighting big rooms. It stands 56-inches above the floor and offers a six-way switching. In terms of watts, it has (3) small bulbs that use 60 watts each and (1) big bulb in the center that uses 100 watts.
- Club Floor Lamp – This type of floor lamp gives off a soft and crisp white shade. It stands 60 ½ -inches above the floor and uses 150 watts in its single bulb.
- Glass Tray Floor Lamp - This type of floor lamp stands 59-inches above the floor. It is commonly placed beside the table and ideal for lighting a specific area. It uses 150 watts in its 3-way bulb.
- Torchiere - This type of floor lamp is commonly used in most households in the United States. It is very popular and versatile. Its light can cover the whole part of the room, and its shape is uniquely noticeable. It stands 70.5- inches above the floor and uses 100 watts in its single bulb.
We have given you different types of floor lamps. This time it would be easy to determine which is the best floor lamps for bright light. Based on our comparison, the type of floor lamp that gives the brightest light is none other than the Six-way floor lamp. Combined with all its 4 bulbs, it can definitely light up your whole room. So, if you’re looking for the brightest, this is your best choice.
For millennials, they see floor lamps as the selfie spot, for it gives a perfect shine. But aside from that, we usually use this when we are reading, resting, or while doing unfinished task in your office while sitting in your cozy couch. Because of its efficiency, it is better to know what type of floor lamp gives the most light. With this, you can easily choose. But of course, it’s still up to your liking.